The Armadillo Baby Carrier - Oyster
The Oyster Bumpsuit Armadillo Baby CarrierArmadillo means ‘little armored one,’ and is a symbol of protection.
We created the armadillo thinking of how cute your little bundle of
joy will be wrapped up in this protective shell-like carrier.
We hope you have the most joyful adventures with your little one,
and create cheerful memories that will last a lifetime.
- Made from: Plush, boucle, quilted shell offers the ultimate comfort and luxury for your little one.
- Padded Lumbar support, essential to support your back.
- Well balanced design overall to give you and your body ease and the feeling of lightness.
- Designed to support you and your baby in the best way possible
- Two mesh pockets designed to securely fit your essentials (phone, keys, wallet)
- A waterbottle hook sits on the supportive belt, along with a buttoned elastic tab, perfect leash holder for your furry friend.
- Weather cover sits hidden inside a padded pillow support, with a button located on the shoulder strap to secure the hood.
- Adjustable leg guard to transition from parent facing position to world facing position. Please note: Outward-Facing (aka World Facining) is only recommended if a child is 6 months or older.
- User friendly padded cross over back straps, with accessible side buckles
- Durable accessories and design
- Made to be worn for long durations with ease
- We designed the surface area to allow baby and mama to have a good airflow, the actual carrier is padded and upholstered to offer comfort and support for baby as well as a perfectly balanced construction so mama feels less weight. This carrier is suitable for all climates.
- Only use this carrier for babies between 7 LBS and 45 LBS (suitable from newborn)
- It is important to adjust the leg guard position using the adjustable Velcro, to ensure your baby's legs are in the "M" position.
- If you are using the baby carrier for a long period of time, we recommend using the parent facing position.
- Spot clean only
- Fabric Composition 100% Polyester
View the Armadillo instructional manual here.